Seeing the Sights Along I-70 and I-80
We just returned from an 11-day road trip from Chicago to Colorado and back - driving 2,750 miles - on I-70 going out and on I-80 coming back.
As always we hiked lots of great locations and saw all sorts of interesting sights to include:
- Mid America Motor Works
- Kaskaskia Dragon
- Combat Air Museum
- Kansas Cosmosphere
- Monument Rocks
- World's Largest Easel
- Cripple Creek and Victor gold mining areas
- Garden of the Gods
- United States Air Force Academy
- Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles
- Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum
- Retro Rocket Ship
- Moai Dude
- Rock Island Arsenal Atomic Cannon and Confederate Cemetery
What's On This Page?
Here's where we post reviews, questions, answers, thoughts and other information that's of general interest to our followers in a blog format.