Added Photos of Some of our Adventures in Western & Northern New York and Ontario Canada
We just made it back from our latest adventure – this time to Western/Northern New York, Ontario Canada and Vermont. During our 1,650 mile trip we:
1) Hiked the Revolutionary War battlefield at Saratoga
2) Toured the Schuyler Mansion in Albany (in honor of the Broadway musical “Hamilton”)
3) Took a boat ride on the Erie Canal
4) Hiked the Gorge Trail at Watkins Glen
5) Visited the vineyards in the Finger Lakes region
6) Spent 2 days watching Niagara Falls
7) Visited friends in Toronto
8) Toured the Boldt Castle on Heart Island in the Thousand Islands region
9) Hiked up Chimney Mountain in the Adirondack Mountains
10) Toured the Revolutionary War Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance
As with all trips, it was great, but it’s also nice to get home and unpack the gear.
You can see all the photos of our Adventures on the Adventures/North America page.
What's On This Page?
Here's where we post reviews, questions, answers, thoughts and other information that's of general interest to our followers in a blog format.