Added Photos of Some of our Adventures in Maine
We just got home from a trip to Maine where, as a part of the trip, we visited seven of the larger active lighthouses (there are ~60 active lighthouses) along the Atlantic coast to include:
1) Cape Neddick (Nubble) Lighthouse - York, Maine
2) Cape Elizabeth and Cape Elizabeth West Lighthouses - Cape Elizabeth, Maine
3) Portland Head Lighthouse - Portland, Maine
4) Ram Island Ledge Lighthouse - Portland, Maine
5) Pemaquid Point Lighthouse - Bristol, Maine
6) Owls Head Lighthouse - Rockland, Maine
7) Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse - Acadia National Park, Maine
You can see all the photos of our lighthouse Adventures on the Adventures/North America page.
If you want to learn more about the lighthouses in Maine here is a great website that has detailed information on 29 of the lighthouses:
What's On This Page?
Here's where we post reviews, questions, answers, thoughts and other information that's of general interest to our followers in a blog format.